Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First 2-in-1 Training Day

Granted, it was barely 2-in-1, but I love a catchy headline!  So I decided to offload my kids in the babysitting room for a little while before Pilates (just needed a little extra time to myself!)  They were driving my bonkers today!

Decided to super take it easy on the treadmill though and set the treadmill to 2% incline and 13:02 min mile.  Only had time to run 1 mile, but at that pace I probably could have gone longer (quit while you're ahead!)  My big toe on my right foot did start aching pretty quickly again though...really need to address that - don't want any injuries!

Went to Pilates after and was still super sore from bootcamp yesterday, so I had to do a lot of the exercises in the "modified" positions.  I don't care though, still feel like I'm getting something out of it!

Really wasn't psyched about not getting home with the boys until almost 8pm, but at least I was smart enough to put out their jammies ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment